Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bizarre Mini dresses


I found this dress while googling "bizarre mini dresses"
By the way I couldn't find many bizarre, peculiar mini dresses :(
This is an ad for Versace Spring/Summer 2009 featuring Kate Moss. It reminds me of a dress I would cut in art class out of cardboard paper. It's not too revealing, but the heart cut outs allow the placement of the word "sexy" in it's description. I would love to see this dress in the color red.
The dress would be perfect for Valentine's Day!










I, also, found this dress in my Google search. I don't fancy sequin too much, but this seemed to capture my eye. It's vibrant and chic. I usually associate sequin with old women who smoke, play bingo and where those sequin jackets. Fran's grandma off of The Nanny named Fran TV show, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment