Sunday, September 27, 2009

My friend and I write poems together.


These are two poems that I wrote with my friend Nate (Mojo jojo).

Out of space (destination paradise)
My mind is taking me on an emotional ride.
I’m out of space.
Spaced out of my body.
My thoughts have run deep.
I’m day dreaming, I think.
No worries, no fears.
Just me and time.
That’s all I need.
I’m closer to the moon than I’ve ever been.
I’m alone in my paradise.
The ocean’s lullaby.
Love’s kiss caresses my lips.
Words are sudden.
Smoke disappears.
I open my eyes for the first time.
I see no one, but me.
Individually me.
The pictures are no longer blurry.
Grey skies are purple.
My eyes are green.
My soul is fresh.
Here is where I want to forever rest.
I feel life.
I am becoming me.
My true form.
A whole, not a piece.
Like birds, I fly out of space.
Out of space, that’s my paradise.
Pain is no longer my fear.
I want his to be an everlasting dream.
The rain dries my tears.
The sun destroys my fears.
The storm cleanses my soul.
Laughter fills my voice.
Anger leaves my heart.
This is my paradise, out of space.
This is my paradise, my work of art.



Computer love
I’m typing love’s melody to you.
Your IMs jump starts my heart.
When I tell my friends they just laugh.
I’m in love with the thought of being with you.
I see you on my computer screen. Your pictures, comments, and blogs, all I can think is beautiful you are.
I buzz my heart so you can hear it beat.
It beats the drum the beats for you.
We never met in person, but I feel closer than what we are.
I was blind until the day I added you as a friend.
That’s when computer love really began.
The regret of falling in love with you, I have none.
All I think about is when our typing will turn into touching, kissing, loving.
If we never meet I’m glad I messaged you.
At first, I didn’t believe in this “online thing.”
Then you made me put my heart on the line, and taught me to type not with my hands, but with my heart.
Time, and time again I gave my heart to you.
You always message back, no matter how busy you are.
I send you messages even when you’re idle.
I feel in love from the first “hey.”
Every time I fall in love with you I get right back up just to fall again.
You turn me into myself.
You make me “lol” like nobody else.
Each day get better, chat after chat.
I have become a victim of computer love since day one.



No comments:

Post a Comment