Monday, September 28, 2009

This type...

OMG! There is this poem that is possibly my favorite poem in the universe. When I first heard I was in awe. It’s so funny, sweet, and unique. It made me want a 'this type love', like would somebody please love me like this, lol. But, when I heard it sounded like another poet I liked (Saul Williams), and I based his whole poetic genius off of this poem. Then later on finding out it’s not even him, lol. I still like his work though. Well, the poem is actually by Shihan. I didn’t know this because I had only heard it. So, when I finally watched it on YouTube and it shocked me!
But, any who watch the video and you just might want a 'this type love'...
This poem is the very epitome a "love poem."


He is really talented. Check out some of his other poems, too...such as "Sick and tired", "In response", "Flashly words", "Father's day", "I'm a man" and "The Auction Network."

No comments:

Post a Comment