Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can we get it together?

The day we met is one I never regret.
I fell so fast. I'm fallin so hard.
You told me things I never heard before. So, I thought this might be the one.
Smiles n giggles, we shared.
I opened up to trust even though I dont do that as much.
You said I was beautiful. I thought what if he tells that to every girls he talks to. I knew I wasnt the only. But, I wished I could be because I'm selfish.
I was scarred to tell him "I dont jus like you. I like you, like you.". I didn't know if he would feel the same. Well, he said he did.
Distance held us apart. We waited for each other.
The time finaly came when me and him became "us".
Now, blocks separate our hearts.
Almost 3 months and we still havent meet.
Now, thoughts of deception have come upon me. Is it really what you say?
You say its bad timing. Maybe we're jus bad timing.
What do I have to do? Who do I have to be? Jus tell me and that I'll be jus to see you.
I dont care about looks, clothes, or money. Jus show me your heart and that its ment for me.
I'm not admittin to love. Jus my feelings for you have grown so much.
I wouldnt get so mad if I didnt care. I try to understand some things about you. Somethings jus dont make sense to me. Which follows my heart to doubt about the things you say.
If you dont have time for me now whats gonna change later?
Is it someone else? Did we meet not by destiny but by fallacies that you feed to me?
It seems as if Im your secret. Hidin in the dark. Will we ever see the sun or moonlight together?
Prove me wrong when I say "It seems that way.". Show me you're what I want/need.
I jus want a kiss, hug, or touch(something to go on).
Now, things have changed like the seasons. I'm missing you more.
I jus wanna be yours.
If you doubt me leave me.
Dont hurt me(at least not purposly).
Be honest. I promise I will try my best to understand n not judge you.
I'll only be good to you like I've been doing.
If you scarred its ok cause I'm scarred to cause who know what the future holds(for you and I). So, lets be scarred together, comfort one another, be best of friends and lovers.
I'm not tryna rush nothing. I jus wanna be your all, be that person to catch you when you fall, your anything, your everything(I wanna be with you n nobody else). "I'm not askig that you rush n give me your heart. I'm jus askin that you like me real hard." Although if you did give my your heart I woulndt break it.
I could say so much about you.
I wish I knew how you felt. I dont wanna be in this by myself.

Its not the way I pictured.
Can we get it together?

No comments:

Post a Comment