Thursday, July 12, 2012

IDK

I was lookin for my first love.
     I was thinkin you was the "One".
Like I had passed up a few.
Then I met you.
     You came with sweet words I never heard.
     So, I was amused.
I waited to tell you I dont jus like you I "like you, like you". Which soon became yo ringtone after I gave you  a couple of numbers that led to me.
     I didnt know it would lead you to my heart.
     But, that was jus the beginning of my feelings because of course they grew.
I waited for you like I hope you'd be waitin for me.
Honestly I felt something crazy since day 1. I cant explain it. but, you was it and I liked it.
I didnt rush because whats ment would be.
I'm saved my heart for you.
      Many boys wanted me jus like you. But, I thought you was a "man". Or so, I was made to believe.
I'm niave. But, people tried to teach me what I wasnt seein.
I saw this genuine person who jus wanted me for me and only me.
     Yes, I have insecurities that plague my mind and make it hard for me to trust. For you I opened a door I locked shut.
We shared late night conversations.
     I wanted to know more of you, like I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment