Thursday, July 12, 2012

London bridge.

London bridge is falling down, falling down,
It wont, it cant be put back together again,
I try and try ro prevent the future, but it does no good cause the future is coming no matter who doesn't want it,
What does the London bridge stand for?
-Everything that I stand for.
I hold my secrets under the bridge, where nobody looks,
I let everything just roll by,
They roll by good, bad, day, and night,
I think too many things pass the bridge, thats why the bridge falls,
Or maybe it holds too much of unecessary stuff, that wieghs it down til that one day when it falls,
Falling lets go of all the baggage,
The hardest thing to do is cross the London bridge,
The fear people have of the bridge is it falling down, as it has done so many times,
The London bridge has no fear,
Bridges know they fall at some point but, only to get built as a stronger bridge,
London bridge is falling down, falling down

No comments:

Post a Comment