Thursday, July 12, 2012

Untitled

If I had to make a choice I'd make the same one everyday,
Things I think I can change I cant,
The things I can change I'm not ready to change,
The things I hold close to my heart seem so far,
Dreams fade,
Some faces I have to let go,
The wind blows me where I dont wanna be,
I'm sad,
I'm lonely,
I have no soul,
Life came in and stole my heart,
So I fear love,
I look to the sky for the answers,
Sometimes I see the sun and other times the sun blinds me,
I wish on stars for signs,
I wish in my dream at night,
Life always puts a good fight,
That I never seem to win,
And when I think things are starting to smooth out the stormy nights come,
Leaving me withered away,
Jumbled thoughts filled with memory of the past I hoard,
Moments fly by so fast I only have time to remember them,
Creating what seems to be me,
Time after time, I wonder who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment