Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love?

Love is a mystery. Some what of a myth. Because people fail to prove it exist. Many things that come into mind when you think of love can be showed w/out "love". For example hugs, kisses, admiration, constant thoughts of that person, hearts, protecting that person, sacrafice, tolerance, longevity, all of these things you do with people you are not in love with. I guess you cant show love its just something you know on the inside.
"I believe in a thing called love, listen to beat of my heart."
On the bright side love is an amazing wonder. To the believers(as myself) love is everything, the truth when its real. Many people have said love changed their life, their whole being. Many people have alose stated that love brougth them so much pain w/very few sunny days. But, there's always the saying "Love is pain.". Yes, I belive this to a certain extent. In relationships you experience pain and hurt, not intentionally. You experience this because another saying "Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.".

"You don't know what love is. You just do what you are told." - White Stripes
Most adults assume kids(ages ranging from 1-19) nowadays don't know what love is. They believe kids are just infatuated and we are just in lust. This maybe because kids are quick act on things such as getting into a relationship.  I think we do this because just like adults we want companionship, acceptance, and love.
Yea, some of us maybe infatuated and in lust. Some of us are just infatuated with the idea of being in love. Some of us are in just in lust. Infatuation, lust, and love are hard at times to pick out s to what you are in.
I hear so much from kids nowadays(age ranging from 12-16) saying that they are in love only after a week of being together and the relationship lasts about a month. To me this is bizarre, really. Maybe thas because I havent been on the dating scene long and jus now finding what I call "love" at 18.
I have been infatuated and in lust more than once before. I once I thought I may have been in love with a person I had dealt with for 10 months. But, my mind wouldn't let my heart admit to loving something so foolish. I now look back and know I was infatuated and very open. He was basicaly the first male to really show interest in me. I guess I fell for it because of my insecurities(he made secure) and had low self-esteem. When I met him I was looking for love and my heart was chanting "I wanna be loved, jus loved. I wanna fall in love.". As most girls I wanted to find my prince Charming. I wanted that "love" fairytale that I had heard from so many of my associates. So, I lost focus and clearly my mind, lol. When the ride of that relationship came to an end I knew our ending before we actually parted ways. I don't think it was a mistake. I have no resentment in my soul. I look at lesson well learnt. A stepping stone. I let go.

Dang! I strayed so much from the topic, lol.
They(kids) often assume love because they don't know what they are feeling so they assume its love. They admit to love because they are so infatuated with jus the thougth of being in love.
Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Love irresistible because EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE LOVED, to have that joy they never knew. Love is ultimate hype. It existed when this planet was made and still here to this day for those who believe in love.
Love has no bounds nor knows any bounds.

Love at first sight? I don't really know if that exist. I've never experoenced it myself but it could be. But, I do definatly believe in lust and infatuation at first sight.
Lust is basicaly and over-obsessed physical attraction to me. Its also, something that you think you MUST have.
I think we as humans lust and infauate celebrities. You help but to be attracted to at least one. We've seen them on T.V. and magazines. I really dont understand how people say they are in love stars and most of them have never even met them. Thats ridiculous to me. Because how can you love something you dont know. Well I guess you can. I guess its like loving a brand new baby, lol.
Love shouldnt have a official meaning. Because simply its different for everyone.
 I think music has alot to do with societies defiance of "love". People listen to singers sing about love all day. People adapt to what they are taught.
Love is undescribable. As noted kids often don't know what they are feeling and cant describe what they are going through. So, could this be love that they are feeling, the "undescribable"?
I cant say what is and what isnt love for someone else. But, for me I know I happen to be lucky enough to have stumbled across it(love).
So will we ever know if love truly exist or does it remain a myth?
Do kids really know what love is?

No comments:

Post a Comment