Thursday, July 12, 2012

Missing me.

I walk alone, only with my shadow shall I take this journey,
My shadows missing me, she doesnt know who she's following anymore,
My shadow is the only one known to me, the only one who really knows me,
I'm weak and tired, I stumble down this road alone and cold,
Lonliness scorns the soul and freezes the heart,
Or creates so much chaos the very spirit of me explodes and leaves nothin but dust,
I see my resolution is too far to reach for,
Doubt...and loving over andover again,
I thought it would be nice to be someone new,
Someone loved, just somebody,
When I should of been me, simply,
I'm afraid of everything I stand for,
So it's only right I take a seat,
My heart wont leave and feet keep pacing,
I close my eyes to see what's within me,
The beats on my back, it's beating me down,
My tears come down but I do not weep or cry,
I just let the wetness run down my face,
Because no one will notice,
Will anyone care?
My shadow will,
Even though she stands beside me everyday she says she's missing me,
I am missing me,
Missing me, missing me,
Has anyone seen missing me,
Through the storm of the night,
Light of the sun,
The beam of the moon,
I soon hope to find missing me,
She stands in the guiding light,
She wont let me forget without a fight,
Half way down the road I think of what's really holding my sanity back,
Life's scars go deeper than a child's imagination,
Selfish lullabys woo her woes,
Imperfection scars her face,
This is a piece when she walks in shame,
Missing me, missing me,
Who will find missing me,
Everything she's missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment