Thursday, July 12, 2012

Breakable.

Are we caught in the stage of hesitation and jus wondering who will be the first to say what needs to said?
It started as a kiss, we held hands,
Shared our souls down the road of togetherness,
Heart of one,
We have 2 eyes, they lie and yet still show the truth,
If the end is near, So is my greatest fear,
Hide what you can't keep, because when you're exposed you have to give,
Hand in hand, heart and soul, this is our slow dance,
Dance til the final goodbye,
Are we caughtin the stage of hesitation and dont know where to start?
How about here in the heart,
Look in my eyes and follow my soul,
We promised forever, this is what we owe,
Break a promise, break a heart,
Break my trip before I fall,
My tears will fall in your hands, my arms will stretch towards the past,
Hear my plea, hear my heart,
The art or love and war is too close to home,
Are we caught in the stage of hesitation or catering to the needs of our hearts on true desire?
Love floats above us and lies beneath us,
I trust my heart, I'm losing my soul,
Our love never grew old,
Like seasons love has changed,
Our molding is one we made,
Hand prints and all we musn't trip, slip, stumble,
Just fall into each other and get so lost that we become dense,
I lost my sense,
My dear friend, my dear friend,
Say that you'll wait for me,
Simply I'll find me like hide and seek,
     1, 2, 3, 4, Tag you're it!
I was it all was as simple as this,
Silently crying,
I'm in the needing,
Save me from this wreched feeling,
Are we caught in the stage of hesitation?
Or jus in the sea?
The sea has no bounds,
This is our rise, this is our fall,
It's where my heart is, my beatless heart,
Bring me to life,
My sunshine, my sunshine,
Light my way,
I'm counting on you to lead me to the way,
Lead me where it was, how it used to be,
Lead me back to me,
Open your heart, open your heart,
Let me in, Let me in,
I'm knockin, I'm bangin,
I'm listening for your voice to our it's comfort and open your arms,
In a puddle of blood my tears fall,
Inside out, I fell so we can rise,
Upside down, So we could flip into each others arms,
Back turned, only to feel a hand turn me around,
Staring at stars wishing for one of my own,
Wishing for a place to call home,
I roam in solitude,
Everything seems so breakable,
    1, 2, 3, 4, Tag you're it!
I wish it was as simple as this,
I hold you close,
You are tarnished gold,
I still hold near to my heart,
You're still so dear to my heart,
Bumpin heads, lets hold hands,
Lets play and kick rocks,
We're gonna fall, we're gonna fight,
Lets fight while holding hands.
Lets make love not fight.
I just wanna be your cookie and you my milk.
Things are never like TV.
TV is a substitute for reality.
My eyes see past these fallacies and I know yours have, too.
I've seen, You've seen the path my eyes wonder down.
Wonder down that path with me.
Hold my hand and kiss me for security.
Be my blanket.
We'll hold hands, share dreams, laugh.
Push, kick, yell and scream, we'll does these things also.
Nothing is perfect, we wont ever be.
Love is not selfish. So, do this for me.
Love conquers fears.
So, just love me, believe me, trust me.
Cause I know even we are breakable.
I am fragile.
Even I am breakable.
Dont break me and I wont the "we" as we have came to be.
See our potential and encourage every bit of love.
Remind me day after day that love is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment