Thursday, July 12, 2012

Monogamy, abstinence & fidelity

Monogamy, monogamy,
Innocent brown mohogany,
My body is temple,
So, I treat it as so,
Hips, theighs, and breast,
My mind focuses on 2,
Not 3, 4, 5,
Sacred vows that must be unsaid,
A trip for two down lovers lane,
I save myself because I'm praticing abstinence,
If love is absent I won't be your main attraction,
Your late night special,
Heavenonly knows what would happen if I let you in,
Share my world,
Not these girls,
Nor those girls,
This girl,
One girl,
Show emotion before you show passion,
So many of them,
Put me above them,
Its a life long bond after that one night,
Maybe I'll have to be your wife to share my goodies,
Faithful til the end I what you must be,
Kiss, hug, and touch me the right way,
In the middle of the night way,
I wanna be the only one,
Unspoken fidelity,
I'm sacrificeing my body,
Risking my life,
Just for pleasure of one night,
Urges come so I want it like you,
Resist is what I do,
Its coming on strong like must,
Satisfaction for sacrificetion,
Moments of lust come between us,
I never felt this bliss,
Kissing is all but a game,
Pressing buttons,
Climax from touch,
Lust,

Monogamy, monogamy,
His brown mohogany,
Faithful is what you ought to be,
Savor you flavor,
Love once but what about the other days,
We can make it many ways,
Go til exhaustion pulls us to sleep,
Deeper than the ocean,
Stroke for stroke,
Passion marks leaving me soaking,
Wetter than the perfect storm,

Monogamy, monogamy,
Still innocent brown mohogany,
I remain unsoiled,
Legs locked shut until my heart is opened,
Just us two,
Stay loyal and true,
Wait for me like my heart waited for you

No comments:

Post a Comment