Thursday, July 12, 2012

stone by stone.

I have a wall you cannot see
because its deep inside of me
It blocks my heart on every side
and help emotions there to hide
You can't reach in
I can't reach out
You wonder what its all about.

The wall I built
You cannot see
results are from inscurity
each time my tender heart was hurt
the scars with in grew worse and worse
so stone by stone my wall built inside of me

Please understand that is not you
continue trying to break through
i want so much to show myself
and love from you will really help

so bit by bit
chip at my wall
till stone by ston its starts to fall
i know the process will be slow
its never easy to let go of hurts and failures long ingraved

upon ones heart from years of pain
im so afraid to let you in,
theres still that chance i might get hurt again.

i try so hard to break the wall
but seem to get not where at all
for stone upon each stone ive stalked
and left between then not a crack
the only way to make it fall
Is imperfections in my wall

i did the best i could to built a perfect wall,
but yet there are still a few small flaws,
which are the key to breaking through the wall to me,
Please try an use each flaw,
to cause a crack
to knock a stone off the stack
please don't play me
as my wall may begin to build,
just try to love me
and the stones of my wall my just collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment