Monday, September 28, 2009

One way or another...

I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna get you' get you' get you'. I'll get you.
lol.

Topic: Stalk potential.

Let's say you go into a store, or the bathroom, and notice an attractive person you might want to get to know more. Here's the thing you're too shy to say "Hi, I noticed you have on pants, and nice ones might I add.", and to add on to that they don't acknowledge you with words. Not only do you have a premature kinda sorta crush thing for them, but you're not sure if they're even interested. After all, you might not be that attractive, you have a hole in your pants, hair is sooo wack, personality is dull, you like cheese, you're right-handed, you never learned to ride a bike, etc...
What is a person to do!?
a. walk while "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt is playing in your head, only to add them to that "dang" bin.

b. suck it up, and ask them where is something in store while he/she is showing you stare at them with the sexy eyes -.- hoping they will catch on, and be all like "Do you have a bf/gf?"

c. inspect them secretly for a name badge with their name on it...after you find it go home, and MySpace them then lay the smack down on a message or comment.



I'd definitely go with C! I'm shy, plus, I like the feeling of being approached ;)
Back to the matter at hand...I have in fact done C before, but things didnt quite go the way I planned.

Anywho, what would you do, and do you consider that stalking someone?


PS. stalking is only cool when the the stalker is cute, and has no intentions of harming you, adultnapping you, or tying you up to a pole in their basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment