Monday, September 28, 2009

Stick this up.

Let's get right into the socks I am not stuck up; although, I do believe I am too good for certain things, not because I think i'm better than anyone, but because I have my own set of morals, values, standards, beliefs, and expectations for myself. I like what I like, and I don't like what I don't like. I feel I should let people know that beforehand; thus, you won't have to deal with my sarcasm or smartass remarks ;)



Why is it that when you're honest people wanna label you as a jerk, b_tch, asshole, etc.?
First of all, I am a bad liar, lol. so with me knowing that i dont make lying a habit, and i never said i dont/never lie. I don't know about you, But I honor/respect honesty even if it hurts my feelings or leaves me disappointed. True honesty will, and can upset/hurt people, but one must remember pain is inevitable; however, it's never intentional to me...
Yeah, by definition some honesty may fit the brackets of being a jerk, asshole, bitch, etc., to me it's the intentions that define how honesty is defined.


&when you say "no" you're mean?
I find it absurdly insane that we, humans, are being denied the right to say freely say "no" without facing the wrath of the label "mean", lol, or are we secretly indebted to any/everyone, and are obligated to say "yes" to whatever they ask of us...even if we don't want to?
Bottom line, idc how many times you ask I'm not going to give in. I choose what i want to do, when i want to it, and how i want to do it...


&Why do males think it's okay to act immature&disrespect someone over something as little as you not giving your phone number?
Grow up already, be a man, mature up. It is really that serious? If it is I would advise you to seek mental help immediately ;l
if you can't accept the word "no" you're destined to be a rapist, lmao, jk. but, really as a man you should respect when someone is up front about it instead of wasting both of yous time. And just because I don't want to call you or give you the privy to call me doesn't mean anything more than that, im Not implying anything.
&just because it's the internet doesn't mean you leave your manners elsewhere...put your manners on display at all times. well unless you're pissed off beyond belief just don't take it out on me, lol...



I really have no problems with the females on here. Males are the usual suspects, and culprits to my frustration on MySpace. Shape up, or ship out.

No comments:

Post a Comment