Monday, September 28, 2009

This Means.

There are some that I will always think as cute, sexy, etc...Basically attracted to physically not mentally for various reasons. Thus, I don't yearn for a relationship with them.

Then there are people that I know and have showed me that they would treat me like I deserve to be treated. But, for some reason I just don't click with them or there is some reasonable explanation why I can't be with them including my morals, values and loyalty to friends. Thus, they are the good one I will miss out on.

Moving on to the ones that seem compatible with me and are attractively delicious(lol)...but these are the ones that I will never get a chance with... and that's just fine with me because if I can't have them it means they weren't meant for me. I'll remain the best they've never had ;)

&this I what I end up with (people I've dated)...people who show me what I want to see and tell me what I want to hear. I either don't notice who they really are before getting attached or they jus pretend to be what I want in the beginning, shrugs. I've managed to find myself with boy about sex, the "playa", last but not least, wait I can't even describe the last one, lol. I appreciate them. I learned from them but they also made it harder for me to trust. PS.love me until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment