Thursday, July 12, 2012

The beauty and her beast

Nobody knows why I’m an angel in my dreams...when I wake I’m a butterfly in disguise with broken wings see things nobody else feels cant move but my wings flutter as if I’m movin.my heart flutters as if I could love...again.
Broken I remain. Things I can’t change consume me. Magazines mold my self-image. Department stores tell me who to be. Makeup masks all deformities. Picking myself away picture by picture. The sweetest girl in a whore's costume. Only traces of her true self remain in her eyes. Mirrors scare her. She can’t take who she really is. Afraid to jus be as she is. Her heart tries to tell her with the tears at night that it’s okay to be yourself. Everybody can’t be everyone else.
Discovery leads to recovery when the truth burns to the bone. They tell this beauty don’t worry I like you the way you are. But she has become mental and has no sense of reality. Trapped behind 4 walls she calls a mind. In her mind every flaw pushes her self-mutilation. Pain is always self inflicted by her. She confesses only to her heart. Because she can’t hide the pain from it.
Beauty is only skin deep.
Beauty is only skin deep.
Beauty is only skin deep.
This deformed beauty has an angry soul and a heavy heart.19 at war. Seems like she loses every battle. But still has the strength to pick up pieces. These are the confessions of the beauty and her beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment