Thursday, July 12, 2012

All over again

Just for the moment can I kiss you? I would love to share my lips secret with you. Let me dwell in your heart cause for the first time I want to trip, slip, and stumble in love after the storm that wrecked my ship. I never felt like this. So let me enjoy every tender piece of you. Feel the warmth of your arms holding me. Just let me for this moment in time. Just is mine. Love me like we're distanced lovers and this is one of our few visits with each other. I never felt like this. Yearning for a desire a cant find by myself. The flames build every second. Being burned once taught me a lesson. Every minute my heart beats faster. Thinking of laughter kisses & hugs. Just for the moment can I be in love? I look into the heavens above for some sign or reason but there is no sun. There was no sun until a spark lit the fire in my eye. I try to fight these immature feelings with ignorance. But this, I cannot defeat. My heart won't stop beating. Suddenly I am live. Like a revived patient whose hanging on for his dear life. These feelings are forced upon me. And and if I had the chance to start all over again I wouldn't change a thing. How things are they are meant to be. But still it haunts me. It knows my weakness. It seduces me with promises of forever & fidelity. I can hear it telling me "home is where the heart is". The blood leads this intruder to me. Just for the moment I give in. Begging for more. Saving what I have left. It gets more intense breath by breath. Just let me drown in you. I'm devoted, kind & true. I'm in love with you just for a moment or two. If I could do it again I'd love until tomorrow then break your heart. Don't worry it'll end with pleasant memories of you & and how it used to be and nightmares of how we will be...tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment