Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random poetry

Today was even harder than yesterday as I watched you walk away into the sun,
Leaving me to stand alone under the moon,
I watched you disappear and even then I still stood there until the moon came up,
There are no stars if I can't hear your heart,
I would call you, but your number isn't in my heart,
The colors in the rainbow show everything you hide,
I don't know the place you wonder to, but I know I will surely miss you,
In my mind I reminiscence when I was in your arms,
So sweet so tender,
I'd remember, but I forgot the taste of your kiss,
I say "Hello, better days without you,"
I say "Goodbye, love,"
Visit me love,
Tease me love,
Kiss me love,
Touch me love,
Lay me down and be so gentle,
Consume me,
Use me,
I'll be all you need,
That fantasy of you and me laying bare in the bed,
Just don't leave,
Leave my heart,
You've gone already and went too far,
You held me hand until the distance forced you to let go,
I couldn't follow and never did,
Think of me on your lonely nights,
Look in the sky, a trail of stars will lead you back to me,
Remember when we kissed in the sunset?
I do.You  said I was "The One",
Guess you didn't know what you know now.

Yesterday was even better than today,
You walked into the moon with me,
I woke up in the sunrise with you next to me.
Forever you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment