Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can I have?

I need someone who would never take me for granted.
I want someone who thinks I'm amazing with every flaw &
nobody is worthy of sharing the pieces of me because I'm just that great.
I think he should be confident enough to tell me when I'm wrong with no intentions of tearing me down.
He'd put a smile on my face when I frown, be the sun on rainy days.
He would just spend his whole day thinking of every single way humanly possible to love me.

Would he care that my hair is fake?
No, because he knows my heart makes the realest beat.

Would he think less of me because I wear makeup?
Never, after all he has seen me at my worst and still thought I was beautiful.

Would he get mad at the fact that I'm sometimes insecure and get so jealous?
He's understand I'm not perfect and I let the small things get me at times...

He'd hold my hand while staring deeply into my eyes, trying not to cry at the very thought of losing me...
loving me would consume his sanity, leading him to believe he is nothing without me.
We'd play games and watch cartoons in the middle of night.

He'd make sure we made up after every fight with a kiss because he knows we aren't perfect...even though we strive to be.

The key to my heart would hang proudly on his neck down to his heart...it's flyer than any "bling".

Our love would start off as golden then progress to diamond.
Everyone would know we're in "real" love by the way we were shining.

His pateint would be something like an ocean...because he knows where it hurts, and
he'll have to climb through my battlefield even though he's willing to show me every wound&scar on his heart.
He knows I can be difficult, but that it's all due to the residual of the past.
Because if we want this to last we've got to feel the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment