Thursday, July 12, 2012

He's something like.

He would know how to make me laugh,

Tell me how beautiful/sexy I am,
Hold my hand,
Annoy me but only to get my attention and know when to stop,
Never call me out my name,
Kiss me anywhere,
Tell me how much he loves me, if he really does,
Give me what I deserve,
Show me what he has to offer,
He would think it's cute how jealous I am, knowing I'm selfish ans just want him all to myself,
He would never lie to me no matter what the circumstances were,
Encourage me, never put me down,
Be there when I needed him,
Make sure we kissed and made up after every fight,
Never want to see me cry, only tears of joy,
Understand he's not the only who sees beauty in me and expect other men to want me,
Introduce me to his parents,
Never afraid to show his love and affection around his friends,
He would be my best friend and I would be his,
He would understand my feelings and respect them,
Respect and honor my morals and values,
Brag about me to his friends,
Open my door and pull my chair out,
Still think I'm beautiful/sexy when all the superficial beauty is gone,
Rub my feet, no matter how ugly he thought they were,
He would hold me and never want to let go,
He would be proud to tell any female he has a girlfriend(me),
Leave me little cute notes/texts/comments/messages when he misses me,
Send me flowers for no reason,
Be the man I need him to be,
Admit his wrongs,
He would know pride doesnt help, it only hurts,
Be hisself with me,
Accept me for everything I am and everything I'm not,
He would know I'm not like other girls,
He wouldnt be afraid to please me,
He would take me as his Queen and uphold me as one,
He would understand the things in my past that left its mark on me,
Be willing to compromise and ready to sacrifice,
I would be the pride in his heart,
I would always have a place in his heart,
He would know exactly why he is with me,
He would think I'm his reason to be a better man,
He would help me grow into the person I need to be,
Even through all the complications we will go through he will still want to stick around knowing I'm the one,
And he couldnt see what anyone could see in anyone else but ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment