Thursday, July 12, 2012

Untitled poem

shes a stranger, stranger than most...shy, quiet as silence...its some things about her you cant see, so call her ghost...lost in time, she losing her mind...better yet her sanity, they say she crazy for wanting this thing called a relationship...weary eyes, tatterd soul, and a battered heart...her heart bleeds, the blood leds to him...she'll spit her soul to him and anyone else, who she thinks cares...fears build her prison, shes a caged bird who aint whistlin...wishin on stars, dreamin with her heart...thoughts of where she should be and who she is...blurry pictures, eyes too teary to see reality...I, I wanna, I wanna be, she says stuttering...shouting someone listen to me, make me see what I'm supposed be...trustin blindly, shes deaf to reality...the sun lights her way, but she never looks up so she sees no way...I'll give my soul to you, I owe to you...kiss me once I'll kiss you twice, she has no one to kiss goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment