Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lovey Dovey

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your heart, and I'll be your girl. give me a smile, give me your time, give me your heart, and I'll give you mine.
A dream is just a scheme, until you make it come true.
Love is just a word, until it's proven to you.
A smart guy can open my mind, a hot guy can open my eyes, but only a sweet guy can open my heart.
Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back.
Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but if it does not, be content it grew in yours.
If you love me like you told me, please be careful with my heart, you can take it, just don't break it, or my world will fall apart.
You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me.
It's not my fault I fell for you, you tripped me!
If I had never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I had never liked you, I would have never loved you.
If I had never loved you, I'd never miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.
I sought for love, but love ran away from me.
I sought my soul, but my soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought you, and I found all three.
When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew it.
Falling in love is just that - falling, sometimes you merely stub your toe, sometimes you fall to your hands and knees, but sometimes you smack your head against the pavement and die.
Sticks and stones are hard on bones, aimed with deadly art.
Words can sting like anything, but silence breaks the heart.
To love is one thing, and to be loved is another.
To be loved by the one you love is everything.
Love me now, Love me never, but if you love me, love me forever.
Why I love you is a hard question to answer.
I love you because you care for me like no one else i know.
I love the way I feel in your arms, so safe from all the dangers in the world.
I love your eyes, so hypnotic and mesmerizing, beautiful to gaze into, and yet never revealing everything to me.
I can't explain every way that I love you because that's impossible.
But I can say that I love you because you are you.
Fate determines who comes into our lives but the heart determines who stays.
If I could be an angel,
I'd make your every wish come true,
But I am only human,
Just a girl who's loving you.
Let`s go find a park with swings..there`s just something about flying through the air with you that makes me smile.
I knew I was in love when I looked in his eyes and knew that was the only place I ever wanted to be.
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment