Thursday, July 12, 2012

Old poems I found.

Untitled

He said my name many times before,
kissed my lips too much so he started kissing my neck,
my kisses always left him begging for more,
his thoughts were me,
dreaming of she,
wondering how he could capture her l-o-v-e,
if just for a moment in time they followed passion and claimed nothing but everything they were,
walking long nights,
talking the sun up,
a kiss is what it was but hers was a must,
stareing in silence,
loving out loud,
how can I leave him when his world is mine,
hugging standing still,
touching to kill time,
he drunk her like wine and saying her name many times before,
but a boy forms a man and girl is his land


Untitled

saying goodbye hurts,
but seeing him with another girl is something i cant do,
so i swallow my pride and maybe we could try again,
its not that i want you its i dont you with her,
telling her what you told me,
but tell me again cause i've forgoten how you felt,
how it felt to love,
but nothing lasts forever,
so you leave,
leave her like you left me cause she aint right,
say my name one more time,
call me baby cause i know she dont but i will,
this time i promise,
i promise,
i promise,
i think your the one and you still remain flawless cause shes a mistake,
make me yours once again,
im yours for the taking,
lets try,
try one more time


Untitled

the day that i died i saw you cryin,
i told you to forget me,
the day i was born i saw you cryin,
i told you ill make you proud,
the day i made a mistake i saw you cryin,
i told you sorry,
since the day we met i saw you cryin,
the day we parted i saw you cryin i said ill come back to you,
the day i saw you cryin and didnt know why you said i love you that day you saw me cryin

No comments:

Post a Comment