Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quotes I like

"A father is a daughter's first love&a son's first hero." "Anger is the face of hurt."
"I am empowered by intention and my virtue is my promise, commitment or vow. "
"Misery loves company and jealousy bleeds envy."
"Love is as tragedy."
"Sorry doesnt change/cant change a tragedy and sure as hell cant turn back the hands of times."
"Doubt me if you will. You'll just be fueling the fire."
"Nothing worth having is easy."
"When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine yourself."
"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
"We run fastest and farthest when we run from ourselves."
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
"For you cannot live in someone else. You cannot find yourself in someone else. You cannot be given a life by someone else. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never leave or lose."
"You never find yourself until you face the truth."
"An artist's fine goal is to manifest a well-nigh heroic self-discipline, carefully attending to all that concerns him."
"Competition can damage self-esteem, create anxiety, and lead to cheating and hurt feelings. But so can romantic love."
"My care is for myself;
Myself am whole and sole reality."

"The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely."
"Be interested in yourself beyond all experience, be with yourself, love yourself; the ultimate security is found only in self-knowledge. Be honest with yourself and nothing will betray you."
"We wait all these years to find someone who understands us, I thought, someone who accepts us as we are, someone with a wizard's power to melt stone to sunlight, who can bring us happiness in spite of trials, who can face our dragons in the night, who can transform us into the soul we choose to be. Just yesterday I found that magical Someone is the face we see in the mirror: It's us and our homemade masks."
"When I was young I was sure of everything; in a few years, having been mistaken a thousand times, I was not half so sure of most things as I was before; at present, I am hardly sure of anything but what God has revealed to me."
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
"The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together."
"The family is a haven in a heartless world."
"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well."
"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart."
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
"Lust fades, so you'd better be with someone who can stand you."
"I love you as you are, but do not tell me how that is."
"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. "
"Love one another and you will be happy.  It's as simple and as difficult as that."
"Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly."
"Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers."
"Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. "
"Lust is easy.  Love is hard.  Like is most important."
"When you're dreaming with a broken heart waking up is the hardest part."
"The road to hell is always paved with good intentions."
"If you're living by faith, tomorrow will take care of itself."
"Success is intentional. It does not just happen, you have to work toward it."
"To play house is one thing; to have a home is another."
"No matter what mistakes you make, you can still be successful."
"Life is a game; you can either choose o pasticipate or tand on the sidlines."
"A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together."
"Embrace diversity, variety is the spice of life."
"What you don't see, you don't want to either."
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
"Never a lip is curved with pain that can't be kissed into smile again." -Brete Harte
"Illusion is a special defense against reality."
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
"When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid." -Audre Lorde
"I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat." - Edgar Allan Poe
"Here we are again trying to fight and defend. Our love is far from perfect but to us it's truly worth it. Everyone can talk but only we can walk. So keep on talking...cause we're still walking!"
"Negative expectations disguised as protection are lethal."
"The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance, and even our very existence depends on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to our lives." -Albert Einstein
"Knowledge is relevant, and once we acquire the taste for it nothing will stop our curiousity."
"Sometimes the little things can knock you on your ass."
"Knowing is only half the battle."
"People take the easy way out because they are scared of failure. Failure is a step to success."
"The body will act on a seduced mind. The soul will act on a seduced heart."
"The truth is, everytime you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it."
"Justice is blind."
"In musicals, there's always a happy ending, but, in life, sometimes when you get what you want, you end up missing what you left behind."
"The easiest way to lose something is to want it too badly."
"Nothin sucks worse than feeling alone, no matter how many people are around."
"Even if it breaks your heart to be 'just friends', if you really care about someone you'll take the hit."
"Sometimes fate is on your side. Other times well, you've kind of sealed your own fate. Either way you have to trust that whatever's supposed to happen will happen. Besides, somehow you always seem to end up with the person you're meant to be with."
"Sometimes you let go of control in a weak moment."
"There are many things we cant change no matter how strong we may be."
"Ignorance is bliss, sometimes."
"Even the best fall down sometime."
"Pride is the crutch for the insecure."
"When you open up to someone you become vulnerable."
"We're not here for a long time, we're here for a goodtime."
"Friends are the wine of life."
"Game is nothing. Personality is everything. Game can get you number but personality gets interest. Game gets you in the bed but personality gets you in the heart."
"Drunken words are sober thoughts."
"Art is what happens when you learn to dream."
"Look inside yourself to see what you can offer-and use that to give back to world."
"It is not the mistakes you make that matter, its what you do about them."
"Discover you passion for life, for love, for what you believe in, and let it shine."
"The true heart is not a place in your body. It's a state you enter when you are willing to feel, when you are willing to love, when you are willing to be loved. The true heart is the core of who you are. It is the pulsation of your spirit."
"The heart is the home of true passion. There in the mysterious, invisble realm from which all feeling emerges, the ocean of passion lies waiting to be stirred, not by the right touch or by a skillful caress, but by the one thing that can cause passion to rise up-the love from another heart."
"The only person's opinion that is going to matter to you at the end of this lifetime is yours."
"Passion is what happens when you let go of control."
"Close your eyes and see with your heart."
"I pretend to be and eventually my body and soul catch on."
"Evil has a beautiful face."
"You have to meet a few wrong ones before you can appreciate the right one."
"Hug me. Tease me. Kiss me. Please me. Lets play a game and put our hearts on the line. Give me yours and I'll give you mine."
"I am what you see, I will always be. But, there's so much more then the eye can concieve."
"It's ok to lose your pride over someone you love. But, dont lose the one you love over your pride."
"You can always look back but you cant change the past."
"Pain is inevitiable."
"Experience is worst way to learn."
"Time is an illusion."
"'Me time' is a vital part of keeping you sanity intact."
"A smile is curve that sets everything straight."
"Peace begins with a smile."
"Beauty is power; a smile is its sword."
"The scary seems to amaze."
"Theres nothing far fetched about a bruised ego on a beautiful angel."
"Feel beautiful, head to soul."
"Rock it and love it."
"Dream are wishes that our hearts make."
"Don't be afraid to be you. Be afriad to be somebody else."
"LIFE doesnt dance to yo music[you do]...so get used all types of music n get jiggy wit it, lol."
"Think with your heart and speak from your soul."
"Find out who you are and do it on purpose."
"Thrill me; please me. Surprise me; give me everything I want & nothing  I need; give me days I'll always remember & nights I'll never forget. give me sexy...give me you."
"I'm pretty but, not beautiful. I sin but, I'm not the devil. I'm good but, i'm not an angel."
"When life throws you lemons, throw them right back!"
"People are always gonna talk."
"When I find you I'll never let you get away and when I see you I'll never look the other way.[Imma lock you down]"
"Theres too many stars to just wish on one every night.(plus you cant find the same star every night)."
"Its easy to fall in love. But, its hard to get up from it when you've been hurt."
"Your tears don't compromise your strength."
"Knowing my weaknesses make me stronger."
"I dont regret you or think you were a mistake. I know you were a lesson."
"You don't choose who you fall in love with."
"There is no right way when everything has gone wrong."
"Becareful what you say cause you cant take back words."
"If you make a mistake learn from it. Don't be too shame to say "sorry" when you make a mistake with a person."
"What you speakth from thy mouth you speakth into thy soul."
"I'm with you cause I see love pontentialy."
"Just cause you got it don't mean I want it or you gonna give it."
"Perfection in impossible...Perfection is motivation."
"Girls should always be two things: classy n fabolous."
"Intellegence is beauty."
"The world is mine when I wake up. I don't need nobody tellin me the time."
"Take me as I am."
"Dress how you want to be treated."
"If its important to you then its beautiful."
"If you came for me then be for me. If you're for me get to know me. If you know me be there for me. If you're there for me be with me. If you're with me then be what I need/want. If you're what I need/want I'll know it. If I know it I'll trust you. If I trust you I'll fall for you. If I fall for you catch me. If you catch me trust me. If you trust me love me. If you love me tell me. When you tell me say "You've never loved like this before.". If you've never loved like this before show it. Most of all dont leave me."
"To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment